|Ştiri / Competiţii actuale /||anterior | următor|
International Student Film Camp in Serbia
6th International Student Film Camp “Interaction 2011” is going to be held in Pozega (Serbia) from 11th – 29th August 2011.
20 students of film production, directing, cinematography, sound design and editing from 15 countries, divided into 4 crews are going to make 4 documentaries on the theme “Art dialogue”.
The organizers provide:
· board and lodging for the participants
· equipment and material for film production
· transport (Belgrade – Pozega – Belgrade)
A student / participant pays for:
· getting a visa (if they need one to enter Serbia)
· transport (to Belgrade and back)
· international travel health insurance
Your application will be taken into consideration if you are:
· a student of film production, directing, cinematography, sound design or editing
· experienced in documentary film production
· fluent in English and
· send correctly filled in the application form along with your photo and the copy of the film in production of which you took part in during your studies.
If you are interested, please read the DIRECTORY of INFORMATION first and then fill in the APPLICATION FORM
Applying for the competition
To apply for this competition you should submit the following:
1 filled in the application form (in electronic form)
2 your photo (JPEG format)
3 the copy of the film in production of which you took part in (DVD format)
The film should be:
1 documentary or short feature one
2 subtitled into English
3 the one made during your studies
Click here to download Application form.
You can fill in PDF form by using Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 8 minimum). Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please send your photo (JPEG format) along with the application form to email@example.com
The copy of the film send to:
THE INDEPENDENT FILM CENTRE “FILMART”
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FILM CAMP “INTERACTION”
Radnicka 11, 31210 Pozega, SERBIA
The order must be cited: NO COMMERCIAL VALUE - FOR CULTURAL PURPOSE ONLY
Application deadline is 15th April 2011
Selection of the candidates
After the application deadline, the selection jury will consider the applications, select the candidates and list the names of the participants. The students chosen to take part in this year’s camp will be informed through e-mail by 15th May 2011 at the latest.